Welcome to JG Photo's

I am a natural light photographer. I love capturing everything from Family sessions, kids, newborns, Senior Portraits and Weddings/Engagements. I love capturing those moments in life that you want to keep and look at over and over again. I have always enjoyed photography and have decided to take my passion to the next level and share it with you. Call or email me to book your next photo session.

Monday, July 25, 2011

We Have a WINNER!



Thank you everyone for entering my Couples Contest! I loved reading your stories about why you all wanted to win. I knew it was going to be hard picking a winner...so I put all of the names in a bowl and just picked a name out. Before I announce who won the photo session with me I have a suprise for all that entered the contest. Because I loved all your stories so much and want you all to have a chance at getting your photo session with your special someone, you are all recieving a special Couples session with me for $25! (You will receive the same package of 30mins and 20 edited photos). You have until Sept. 30 2011 to claim this special couples deal. Thank You to everyone for entering!


Now for the winner...Drum roll please........


Congratulations Valarie Thacker!!


You are the Winner of the photo session! Call or email me to claim your prize and schedule your photo session!

2 comments:

sis said...

Sweet, congrats Valerie, i will be getting in contact with you to book an appointment to take advantage of your deal. thanks again Jolyn

valerie said...

Lickity letters!!! Swaeeeeett :)
thanks Joyln, you don't know how stoked I am! Justin on the other hand may need a bit of Valium before we start chicking!