Welcome to JG Photo's

I am a natural light photographer. I love capturing everything from Family sessions, kids, newborns, Senior Portraits and Weddings/Engagements. I love capturing those moments in life that you want to keep and look at over and over again. I have always enjoyed photography and have decided to take my passion to the next level and share it with you. Call or email me to book your next photo session.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Couples Contest....



Ok...I am feeling giving today. Here is my Couples contest: In honor of my anniversary coming up (7 years on the 23rd!) I am holding a couples contest for a 30 mintue session & a cd with 20 edited prints. You can be married, engaged or just dating, it doesn't matter. How to enter, leave me a comment on this post telling me why you want this session with me. The contest will go through this Sunday July 24th. I will randomly choose a winner from all those who entered. Good Luck! I can't wait to hear your stories!

8 comments:

Country2thecore said...

Congratulations on the anniversary what an amazing feet especially when marriage isn't taken serious anymore. I want the opportunity to have pictures taken with my spouse because it truelly is by fate and the blessing of God that we are together now. I know the lord gives us trials to make us strong and when we are at our weakest point sends the blessing and that is how I feel about my husband. Now as we begin our new life together bringing a baby into the world and raising 3 others capturing those moments I hope will help solidify his purpose here with us a little more. Thanks for the opportunity JoLyn.

sis said...

I would like to win your contest because we have been together for almost 4 years and we have never gotten our pictures taken together. Congrats on your anniversary and thanks for the opportunity in taking part of this contest.
Serena Shaffer

Katie Christensen said...

Because, I love Jolyn. She is beautiful and smart and awesome at zumba! Plus I need free pictures!

valerie said...

I love anniversaries, they truly make me smile :) Another year remembering how you met and when you first kissed. Looking back always make you feel blessed for how much you have accomplished together, the good and the bad. May you have 80 more fabulous years together!
I would love the opportunity to capture a few shots with my own love of my life. He is my everything :) I haven't had a photo shoot with him since our wedding!! hint hint

Tina said...

I love your pictures and with my 16th anniversary coming up I would love to get a photo of just the two of us.

Neva said...

Ummm ... I want pictures 'cause Matt and I are old and grizzled and we need a photo shoot to make us feel like supermodels again. Help us, JoLyn!

Jeff said...

It's our 30th this year and we are really in need of a makeover.

Rachael said...

I've seen JoLyn's photos, and WOW! That's why I would like a photo shoot with her, who wouldn't?!!