Welcome to JG Photo's

I am a natural light photographer. I love capturing everything from Family sessions, kids, newborns, Senior Portraits and Weddings/Engagements. I love capturing those moments in life that you want to keep and look at over and over again. I have always enjoyed photography and have decided to take my passion to the next level and share it with you. Call or email me to book your next photo session.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Lucky 25!

I did it! I got to 25 facebook likes and it keeps growing! Here are the Lucky 25 that will be getting 25% off their next photo session with me:

Sandy Lowe
David Lang
Dianne Mick
Neva Gambill
Tegan Baker
Rene Miller
Rick & Jessica Lang
Brittaeny Adling
Alisha Myers
Amy Peterson
Tiffany Stringham
Trisha Martinez
Vanessa Johnson
Valarie Thacker
Melanie Fillmore
Katie Christensen
Kellie Levesque
Raelynn Daw
Katie Law
Cheree Pruitt
Maggie Bacher
Jessica Thorton
Jon Dodge
Robyn Turner
Sally Norton

Congratulations everydody! I can't wait to book your sessions.
*(You have 6 months from June 1, 2011 to gurantee your 25% your photo session.)

No comments: