Welcome to JG Photo's

I am a natural light photographer. I love capturing everything from Family sessions, kids, newborns, Senior Portraits and Weddings/Engagements. I love capturing those moments in life that you want to keep and look at over and over again. I have always enjoyed photography and have decided to take my passion to the next level and share it with you. Call or email me to book your next photo session.

Friday, May 6, 2011

ATTENTION SENIORS!

School is just around the corner, and wouldn't you like to go back to school showing off your Senior Picture? It's never too early to be thinking about your Senior Pictures. The weather is perfect outside right now and you wouldn't want ot miss it. If you book your Senior session with me between now and the end of August, you can get my Senior Summer special of $70! That gets you a hour session, 3 locations, and a CD with 50-70 edited prints. Oh and don't miss out on taking home one of these fun, personlized posters from your session. Contact me today!

No comments: