Welcome to JG Photo's

I am a natural light photographer. I love capturing everything from Family sessions, kids, newborns, Senior Portraits and Weddings/Engagements. I love capturing those moments in life that you want to keep and look at over and over again. I have always enjoyed photography and have decided to take my passion to the next level and share it with you. Call or email me to book your next photo session.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mandy & Dave

Sorry for the delay in getting these posted. It was such a pleasure to do this for this awesome couple. We had a lot of fun taking them and I really enjoyed being able to capture these moments for them. So here they are. ENJOY.....



























































































































































































































































No comments: