Welcome to JG Photo's

I am a natural light photographer. I love capturing everything from Family sessions, kids, newborns, Senior Portraits and Weddings/Engagements. I love capturing those moments in life that you want to keep and look at over and over again. I have always enjoyed photography and have decided to take my passion to the next level and share it with you. Call or email me to book your next photo session.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Father's Day...



Just had to share with you all! I have been helping a friend with this special project for her husband for Father's Day,and in the process of making her's I did a few others. I loved how it turned out! If you like it, and are still in need of getting a Father's Day gift done, message me today either through my email or leave a comment on this post, and I will tell you how you can get one done just in time for Father's Day!!



(This one is the one I did for my Dad. The other one is a little different and will show it once I finish it!)

No comments: