Welcome to JG Photo's

I am a natural light photographer. I love capturing everything from Family sessions, kids, newborns, Senior Portraits and Weddings/Engagements. I love capturing those moments in life that you want to keep and look at over and over again. I have always enjoyed photography and have decided to take my passion to the next level and share it with you. Call or email me to book your next photo session.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Calling All Seniors...

Calling all Seniors! Still looking to get your Senior Portraits done? Do I have a deal for you. Contact me and say you want the Senior Spring Special. For $75 you will get your session, a CD with your best shots and one of these awesome Senior Posters. Call me today to book your session. (Scroll down to the bottom to see more Senior pictures)


No comments: